- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pound frog legs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- Stir together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. Toss frog legs in marinade to coat evenly, then set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain the frog legs well, reserving marinade. Season with salt and pepper, and toss with cornstarch to coat.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the legs until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side. While the legs are cooking, bring the marinade to a simmer in a small saucepan, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- To serve, pour sauce over the frog legs and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.